From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 16:48:22

That's a quite complex thing to do. You have to have a persistent
daemon in order to have this feature working. If you dig a little bit
on the mailing list, you will be able to find an email (around 2 or 3
weeks old now) from ralph which explain how this stuff work and what
you have to do in order to make it working.

   Thanks,
     george.