From: Lisandro Dalcin (dalcinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 09:58:10

On 7/29/07, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Jul 28, 2007, at 4:41 PM, Lisandro Dalcin wrote:
> > In the mean time, I would prefer to follow the standard as close as
> > possible. If not, some external, stupid test suite (like the one I
> > have for mip4py) would report that OMPI is wrong about this point.

What exactly are you testing for?

Equality with the '==' C operator (i.e. handle equality). Using
Group.Compare() yields IDENT, as expected. But for groups, I
understand IDENT means either equal handles (in the C/C++ '==' sense)
or groups with the same size and rank order.

Lisandro Dalcín
Tel/Fax: +54-(0)342-451.1594