From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-24 18:42:19

On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 03:55:12PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> | the current version fails to build on GNU/kFreeBSD.
> |
> | It needs small fixups for munmap hackery and stacktrace.
> | It also needs to exclude linux specific build-depends.
> | Please find attached patch with that.
>
> Thanks for that patch.

> | It would be nice if you can ask upstream
> | to include changes to opal/util/stacktrace.c and
> | opal/mca/memory/ptmalloc2/opal_ptmalloc2_munmap.c .

I've neither seen a ticket nor any discussion within the last days. Did
you get any response?

AFAIK, kFreeBSD isn't a major target for OMPI, but if these patches
doesn't break anything, I don't mind to include them.

I'll give them a run inside our virtual testing environment, but I'd
feel better with additional feedback from MTT.

HTH

PS: https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/1105

--
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany