From: Aurelien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-20 16:37:49

Ralph H Castain wrote:
> This change has finally been merged into the trunk as r15517. It will
> unfortunately require an autogen (sorry).
>
> Please let me know if you encounter any problems. As noted in the commit, I
> tried to catch all the places that required change, but cannot guarantee
> that I got all of them.
>
> Thanks
> Ralph

I have recompiled everything (and autogened). I get this warning message
that looks direct consequence of your patch. Compiled on em64t core2duo
(Fedora core), gcc4.1.2 with debug disabled, --with-profile=optimized.

./bin/mpirun -host node01,node02,node03,node04 -np 8 NPB3.2-MPI/bin/cg.C.8
[dancer:11996] mca: base: component_find: unable to open rds resfile:
/home/bouteill/lib/openmpi/mca_rds_resfile.so: undefined symbol:
orte_rds_cell_desc_t_class (ignored)

Maybe it is just a leftover from previous installation (especially if
this rds component have been removed). Let me know if you need more
information about this warning.

Aurelien