From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-17 09:00:46

Cisco distributes binaries for the OpenFabrics Enterprise
Distribution (OFED), to include Open MPI.

1. Cisco OFED v1.1 includes Open MPI v1.1.2
2. Cisco OFED v1.1
3. http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/sfs-linux (free
registration required)
4. 14 Dec 2006

Cisco OFED v1.2 will be posted shortly (a week or three?); I'll send
info when it becomes available.

On Jul 17, 2007, at 8:54 AM, Terry D. Dontje wrote:

> This announcement is to request links to Binary Distributions of Open
> MPI that our community may have on the web for users to download.
> We'd
> like to take those links and post them on our download page to make it
> easier for those who are insterested in getting binaries to install
> and
> not the source code.
>
> This information will be posted on the download pages like
> http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.2/.
>
> What we need is the following:
>
> 1. What OMPI release the distribution is based off of (v1.2...)
> 2. The content description/name of your distribution,
> 3. The link to your distribution(s)
> 4. The date the distribution was released.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --td

Cisco Systems