From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 15:45:55

Yo folks

Several of us are stuck waiting for this commit to hit. Rather than wasting
the next several hours, I'm going to make the commit now.

So please be advised: if you do an update after this commit hits, you will
need to autogen. You may want to wait until a convenient time before doing
the update.

Thanks
Ralph