From: Christoph Niethammer (christoph.niethammer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 07:17:02

Hello,

Since some time I'm testing Open MPI at the HRLS. My main topic there is the
thread support of Open MPI.

Some time ago I found a segmentation fault when running the svn-trunk Version.
Thanks to the help of Sven I could locate it now to be in the shared memory
btl. (ompi/mca/btl/sm/btl_sm.c)
There the addresses of the fifos were modified because of the different memory
mapping for the threads. Unfortunately this modification was not applied for
the head_locks.

The attached patch should fix this problem.
Maybe someone could have a look on it?

Regards

Christoph