From: Galen Shipman (gshipman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-10 16:54:43

Hotels near the airport / university area, I pulled this off of this
site: http://www.airnav.com/airport/KABQ

Miles
  Price ($)
FAIRFIELD INN BY MARRIOTT ALBUQUERQUE UNIVERSITY AREA

  4.8
79-80
COMFORT INN AIRPORT

  1.3
52-101
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.6
74-139
SLEEP INN AIRPORT

  1.6
45-71
LA QUINTA INN ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.4
69-91
AMERISUITES ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.5
59-109
RAMADA LTD ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.7
62-89
SUBURBAN EXTENDED STAY

  4.6
51-52
HOWARD JOHNSON - ALBUQUERQUE (EAST)

  5.4
54-69
WYNDHAM ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.0
80-109
COMFORT INN EAST

  6.3
55-56
PARK PLAZA HOTEL ALBUQUERQUE

  4.7
60-61

Other hotels near Albuquerque International Sunport Airport

Miles
  Price ($)
HILTON GARDEN INN ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.2
85-180
BEST WESTERN INNSUITES (AIRPORT)

  1.2
49-71
HAMPTON INN ALBUQERQUE AP

  1.4
71-105
ESA ALBUQUERQUE-AIRPORT

  1.6
54-70
HAWTHORN INN & SUITES - ALBUQUERQUE (AIRPORT)

  1.8
69-70
QUALITY SUITES ALBUQUERQUE

  1.8
58-65
VAGABOND EXECUTIVE INN - FORMERLY THE AIRPORT UNIVERSITY INN

  1.9
49-56
COUNTRY INN & SUITES BY CARLSON - ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT

  1.9
79-109
HOMEWOOD STE ALBUQUERQUE ARPT

On Jul 10, 2007, at 2:49 PM, Gil Bloch wrote:

> What time do we plan to start on Aug. 6? I am trying to figure out
> if I have to be there the day before.
>
> Also, is there any specific hotel you would recommend?
>
> Regards,
> Gil Bloch

>>> Tim
>>> Andrew (tentative)