From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-10 10:17:17

Yo all

I have upgraded the support for Bproc on the Open MPI trunk as of r15328.

We now support Bproc environments that do not utilize resource managers - in
these cases, we will allow the user to launch on all nodes upon which they
have execution authorities. Please note that, if you login to your system
via multiple windows, any applications you execute in the different windows
may well overlap their use of resources as Open MPI has no way of knowing
what an mpirun in another window is doing.

I also have attempted to provide BJS support, but I have no way of testing
it - I would appreciate feedback from anyone that does.

Ralph