From: Peter Kjellstrom (cap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-09 15:17:23

Our new HP cluster has 25208 HCAs (Mellanox Arbel) but a new vendor-id... We
have 0x1708 (presumably HP, hardware wise Cisco (Mellanox)) to add to the
existing list in share/openmpi/mca-btl-openib-hca-params.ini that currently
contains:
 # Mellanox 0x2c9
 # Cisco 0x5ad
 # Silverstorm 0x66a
 # Voltaire 0x8f1

Somewhat related question 1: Is there a blessed way to map these ids back to
strings?

question 2: Is 1024 really the best MTU for DDR Arbel? I seem to remember this
being 2048...

/Peter