From: Karol Mroz (kmroz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-02 16:56:54

Good morning everyone. I had a question about obtaining the message tag
from the iovec array in mca_btl_sctp_frag_t* frag from within the
mca_btl_tcp_frag_send() function. If I understand correctly, the first X
bytes in the first iovec entry contain message header information in the
form of an mca_pml_ob1_match_hdr_t struct that contains a hdr_tag field.
When I extract this, I get a number that resembles an address.
Dereferencing this gives, from what I can tell, an incorrect value and
passing the value into ntohl() etc brings me no closer. There is
probably something basic I'm overlooking... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Karol

--
Karol Mroz