From: Dirk Eddelbuettel (edd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-29 21:23:47

Hi OMPI-developers,

Attached are three contributed manual pages that I put together when we were
finishing the first 'new' upload of OpenMPI into Debian (where we recently
formed an OpenMPI Maintainer group, the group is open to non-Debian
developers via the alioth.debian.org host).

Debian Policy prefers to have something in the $MANPATH for everything
executable in the $PATH. So I put this together quickly based on the --help
output and I am sureit could be improved. I would be delighted if this could
be added to the SVN archive and future OpenMPI releases.

I placed these under the BSD license and hope that this is compatible with
the rest of your setup.

Regards, Dirk

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison

  • application/octet-stream attachment: orted.1