From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-28 12:02:14

Gleb,

I'm not against the patch (at least not against your second version).
I really want to have the dynamic way to feed the BTLs based on the
order in which they complete the previous send. Give me one or two
days, I want to test your patch on a heterogeneous Ethernet
environment, and right now my cluster is enjoying an upgrade.

Thanks,
   george.