From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-26 15:44:45

Karol,

We (the folks at UTK) implemented a SCTP BTL. It's not yet in the
trunk, but it will get there shortly. Instead of starting from
scratch, it might be a good idea to start directly from there.

To answer your question, the TCP BTL use a copy of the original
iovec. After each write, this copy is modified in order to describe
the next operation (i.e. some of the iovec removed and some pointers
modified based on the return value of the write function).

   george.