From: pcascon_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-06-21 18:36:07

Hello all,
   I just arrived to open-mpi. I'm trying to create a new btl. The goal is
to use open-mpi with a library that sends/receives packets with a
network processor (IXP) based board. Since it's an ethernet board I
thought the best way to start it's to reproduce the TCP btl. So I made
a copy of the directory ompi/mca/btl/tcp/ just to have something to
start. But then, I don't know how to include this "new" btl into the
build system (./configure ; make all install). My knowledge about the
GNU autotools it's not good enough I guess. I believe first step it's
to modify the configure script through 'autoconf' but not sure how to
do this. I've been searching for information about that on this
maillist with no luck. What will be the steps to create a basic btl?
What's the best way to integrate the code onto the whole open-mpi?
Thanks a lot for reading :)

Regards
   Pablo