From: Torsten Hoefler (torsten.hoefler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-13 11:49:45

Hi Galen,Gleb,
there is also something weird going on if I call the basic alltoall
during the module_init() of a collective module (I need to wire up my
own QPs in my coll component). It takes 7 seconds for 4 nodes and more
than 30 minutes for 120 nodes. It seems to be an OpenIB wireup issue
because if I start with -mca btl tcp,self this goes as fast as expected
(<2 seconds).

Will this issue be fixed with your patch?

Thanks,
  Torsten

--
Indiana University    | http://www.indiana.edu