From: Brian Barrett (bbarrett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-11 10:21:40

Argonne used AC_TRY_RUN instead of AC_TRY_COMPILE (I believe) because
there are some places where aio functions behaved badly (returned
ENOTIMPL or something). I was going to make it call AC_TRY_RUN if we
weren't cross-compiling and AC_TRY_COMPILE if we were. I'll commit
something this evening.

Brian