From: Gleb Natapov (glebn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-07 13:28:58

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 11:11:12AM -0400, George Bosilca wrote:
> ) I expect you to revise the patch in order to propose a generic
> solution or I'll trigger a vote against the patch. I vote to be
> backed out of the trunk as it export way to much knowledge from the
> Open IB BTL into the PML layer.
The patch solves real problem. If we want to back it out we need to find
another solution. I also didn't like this change too much, but I thought
about other solutions and haven't found something better that what
Galen did. If you have something in mind lets discuss it.

As a general comment this kind of discussion is why I prefer to send
significant changes as a patch to the list for discussion before
committing.

> george.
>
> PS: With Gleb changes the problem is the same. The following snippet
> reflect exactly the same behavior as the original patch.
I didn't try to change the semantic. Just make the code to match the
semantic that Galen described.

--
			Gleb.