From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-05 15:47:27

All BTLs have the exclusivity MCA parameter. This indicate how
friendly a BTL is about sharing the communications with others BTLs.
A very high exclusivity means there will be only one BTL. A low
exclusivity means multiple BTLs can co-exist and work together to
send the same message. All high performance networks by default have
a high exclusivity, in order to make sure they don't get used
together with something a lot slower (such as TCP).

   george.