From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-09 11:25:43

FWIW, I would marginally prefer if this bug is tracked in the Open
MPI trac ticket system, not the OFA bugzilla (Steve W. will have
write access there as soon as Chelsio submits their OMPI 3rd party
contribution agreement). We've traditionally [mostly] tracked OMPI
bugs in the OMPI bug system and OFED-specific OMPI packaging problems
in the OFA bugzilla. It's a gray area, I admit.

But since I'm not the uDAPL maintainer in Open MPI, moving the bug
over there will allow the Right people to see it (some OMPI
developers are cross subscribed to the OFA general list, but not
all). For example, this udapl problem is likely related to the
existing OMPI trac ticket 890 (https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/
ticket/890).

On May 9, 2007, at 10:37 AM, Steve Wise wrote:

> Although as Boris pointed out, perhaps the hack in OMPI is no longer
> needed at all...
>

> On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 08:41 -0500, Steve Wise wrote:
>> 606 opened to track the udapl change.
>>
>> 607 opened to track the ompi change to remove the port number
>> stashing
>> hack.

>> that
>> patch and with the OMPI port hack removed. Stay tuned...
>>

>> Steve.

>>> Steve,cCan you open a bug to track this?

Cisco Systems