From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-07 20:39:58

On May 7, 2007, at 6:52 PM, Steve Wise wrote:

> Also, there appears to be a DAPL BTL in OMPI. Is this BTL complete
> and
> enabled for the ofed-1.2 udapl library?

Yes, it is complete and is well-tested in Solaris.

It is not well tested in Linux/OFED (we've been concentrating on the
verbs interface on the OFED side of things -- the "openib" BTL [we
never renamed it when OpenIB changed names to OpenFabrics]). In
fact, we've had scattered reports of it not working properly in Linux/
OFED, but those could well have been pilot error (i.e., me not trying
to run properly -- I know just about zilch about udapl).

Cisco Systems