From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-01 10:39:07

On May 1, 2007, at 7:23 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> I'm not entirely sure that the MTT testing would (a) detect whether
> or not
> multiple TCP BTL paths were working (as opposed to only one); or

They should...?

I'll have to check our Cisco rig to ensure that we're again testing
multi-TCP BTL (we weren't for a while, but mainly due to shortcomings
in our lab setup / changes in equipment).

> (b) that
> IPv6 was correctly operating...which were the two issues in this
> discussion.

We currently do not have any IPv6 setup in our MPI testing equipment
(so we're therefore not testing the IPv6 stuff); it's on the to-do
list, but it hasn't happened yet...

Cisco Systems