From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-01 10:23:16

On 5/1/07 7:43 AM, "Jeff Squyres" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2007, at 9:07 AM, Adrian Knoth wrote:
>
>>> BTL). It's not that I don't care about IPv6, it's just that I care
>>> more about multi TCP BTL working in the way it is supposed to work.
>>
>> There'd be less trouble if we all had automatic testing, so nobody
>> breaks stuff somebody else relies on.
>
> We actually do -- I'm guessing no one has spoken to you about
> MTT...? (The MPI Testing Tool) Read the users's section to see how
> to get started:
>
> https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/mtt/wiki

I'm not entirely sure that the MTT testing would (a) detect whether or not
multiple TCP BTL paths were working (as opposed to only one); or (b) that
IPv6 was correctly operating...which were the two issues in this discussion.

Having access to specific tests for specific functionality would be very
helpful.