From: bouteill (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-20 18:28:42

>===== Original Message From Brian Barrett <bbarrett_at_[hidden]> =====
>On Apr 19, 2007, at 8:38 AM, Aurelien Bouteiller wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am experiencing several fancy bugs with ORTE.
>>
>> All bugs occur on Intel 32 bits architecture under Mac OS X using gcc 4.2

The bug you fixed is fixed. Thanks

>Fixed as of r14440. Was caused by a faulty compiler hint that
>allowed the compiler to optimize out some much needed checks on the
>input.
>
>> The other one occurs when running MPI program without mpirun

Unfortunately my Mac is gone for repair at applecare. I installed everithing
on a Linux box but I am unable to reproduce the error. Outside of the OS, most
softwares are the same version, exept I use gcc 4.1.2 instead of gcc 4.2
(testing). I will try to see if moving to gcc 4.1.2 (stable) fixes the bug as
soon as my mac is back.