From: pooja_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-04-14 23:36:32

Hi!!!
Thanks for help!!!

Right now I am just trying to install the normal openmpi(without using all
development header files).
But it is still giving me some error.
I have downloaded the developer version from the openmpi.org site.
Then I gave
./configure --prefix=/net/hc293/pooja/dev_openmpi
(lots of out put)
make all install
(lots of output )
and error :ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libopen-pal.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/net/hc293/pooja/openmpi-1.2.1a0r14362-dev/opal'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/net/hc293/pooja/openmpi-1.2.1a0r14362-dev/opal'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Also the dev_openmpi folder is empty.

SO I am not able to complie normal ring_c.c example also.

Please help

Thanks and Regards
Pooja