From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 15:13:44

I think you didn't get the idea. I'm absolutely not volunteering. I'm
just stating that it get into the trunk way to early in a stage where
it shouldn't. And that's starting to become a very common problem in
Open MPI nowadays.

Moreover, as it is supposed to be a generic aggregate file why should
we copy&paste (even 10 lines of code)? It shouldn't be in any of the
components, if it's general then it should go in the base.

   george.