From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 13:10:15

I'm coming back on this feature. Whatever it does, it doesn't do it
right. If we support a new feature, then at least it should be
supported by all launchers (HINT it should go somewhere in the base).
As I read the PLS code, only the RSH PLS can have this feature.
That's called discrimination !!! Either we support it everywhere, or
we completely remove it.

   george.