From: pooja_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-04-01 15:32:13

Hi
I am Pooja and I am working on a course project which requires me
-> to track the internal state changes of MPI and need me to figure out
how does ORTE maps MPi Process to actual physical processes
->Also I need to find way to get BTL transports work directly with MPI
level calls.
I just want to know is this posible and if yes what procedure I should
follow or I should look into which files (for change).

Please Help

Thanks and Regards
Pooja