From: Greg Watson (g.watson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-11 22:38:16

Not sure. The message was:

OOB: Connection to HNP lost

I have a bigger problem now though. As of rc1, terminating a job no
longer works. I'll try rc2 and let you know if the problem persists.
Since the API for terminate changed recently, I updated the code to
replicate what happens in orterun. However this doesn't seem to work
correctly (at least in our case).

Greg