From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-10 07:11:06

Hopefully. Was it IOF-related?

The error was that some in-flight IOF fragments (meaning that they
had been read from the local source and were in the process of being
sent across OOB) could be incorrectly removed from the list, later
causing either a segv in production builds or, more reliably, an
assertion failure in debugging builds.

On Mar 9, 2007, at 10:49 PM, Greg Watson wrote:

> Thanks. I was seeing an error when I shut down orted. Sounds like
> it's now fixed...
>
> Greg
>
> On Mar 9, 2007, at 5:25 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> - An IOF race condition in the shutdown of the orted
>> - Some sm btl fixes
>> - Patch to change Libtool 2.0 libltdl's behavior with regards to
>> lt_dlopen'ing DSOs
>>

>> On Mar 9, 2007, at 7:54 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
>>
>>> What changed between rc1 and rc2?
>>>
>>> Greg

>> --
>> Jeff Squyres