From: Tim Mattox (timattox_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 08:43:54

Hi Bert Wesarg,
Thank you for your quick testing of 1.2rc1. 1.2 is expected to fail when
using MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE. I suspect that a working and tested
MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE will be one of our goals for 1.3.

On 3/6/07, Bert Wesarg <wesarg_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I followed the call to test the rc1, but a simple test programm hangs, but
> non deterministic. all but one orted have quit. but no cpu eating from
> orted or mpirun.
>
> The test system is a xeon cluster with myrinet interconnect.
>
> the outouts are splited into two mails (100kb limit)
>
> Bert Wesarg

Tim Mattox - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/
 tmattox_at_[hidden] || timattox_at_[hidden]
    I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net/