From: Christian Leber (christian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-24 08:45:12

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 06:40:35PM +0530, jeevi tesh wrote:

> I have written program in PERL, which i need to run them on clusters, so
> can i get MPI for perl, if so kindly help me in installing.

You are using gmail, the company that offers this e-mail service also
offers a service that makes it possible to search for let's say
"perl mpi".
Asking on a mailinglist a OFFTOPIC question that shows that you didn't even
bother to invest a few seconds to solve the "problem" yourself shows that you
are ignorant.

Actually i think using perl and MPI together is a obscene idea, but ok.

Oh, one last hint:
MPI is no magic dust that makes code parallel.

Christian Leber

--
http://rettetdieti.vde-uni-mannheim.de/