From: Greg Watson (gwatson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-27 11:37:51

There are two more interfaces that have changed:

1. orte_rds.query() now takes a job id, whereas in 1.2b1 it didn't
take any arguments. I seem to remember that I call this to kick orted
into action, but I'm not sure of the implications of not calling it.
In any case, I don't have a job id when I call it, so what do I pass
to get the old behavior?

2. orte_pls.terminate_job() now takes a list of attributes in
addition to a job id. What are the attributes for, and what happens
if I pass a NULL here? Do I need to crate an empty attribute list?

Greg