From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-20 07:28:25

You will probably have better luck googling around for various
cluster-building web sites and other resources (e.g., there are a
fair number of books available on this topic as well). This list is
specifically about the development of a common communications library
that is used to run on clusters once they are already set up (Open
MPI). We don't really talk much about the actual setup of clusters,
etc.

Hope that helps.

On Dec 19, 2006, at 12:22 PM, krishna chaitanya wrote:

> Dear all,
> I wish to build a simple MPI cluster by putting
> together 3 similar machines.
> How exactly do i set up the logical connection
> between the three machines? Do i have to use NFS or SAMBA?
> Where exactly do I use RSH?
>
> Thanks.

Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems