From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-05 13:18:06

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 06:26:26AM -0700, Ralph Castain wrote:

> Hello all

> With some luck and (hopefully) not too many conflicting priorities, Jeff
> and I may complete this work by Christmas
> As always, feel free to comment and/or make suggestions!

You wrote a lot about oob, sockets and connections. Does this
imply changes to oob/tcp? If so, I suggest to integrate the
IPv6 support first (may be ported from /tmp/adi-ipv6, see
for details).

Of course, I'd like to help. Has anybody ever tested the code?
(surely we did, but someone else?)

mail: adi_at_[hidden]	PGP: v2-key via keyserver
Windows 98? Warum? Ich hab' das alte noch nicht zu Ende gespielt.