From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-30 09:55:05

Yo Brian

I updated this morning and hit a few problems. I found I was using autoconf
2.60, so I had to update to automake 1.10 as you indicated. However, once I
did that, I still couldn't build due to the following errors: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
[Running] autoheader
[Running] autoconf error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.

It seems that the execution of "autoconf" has failed. See above for
the specific error message that caused it to abort.

This *MAY* be caused by an older version of one of the required
packages. Please make sure you are using at least the following

GNU Autoconf 2.59
GNU Automake 1.9.6
GNU Libtool 1.5.16

Error running -l in romio. Aborting.