From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-28 07:23:08

Many thanks for the bug report!

These are typos in the code path for where the size of a C integer is
not the same as the size for a Fortran INTEGER. I have fixed the
problems on our development head; they will be included in the next
release of Open MPI.

For the moment, the attached patch should fix the problem for you.

On Nov 28, 2006, at 4:23 AM, Anglade Pierre-Matthieu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Trying to compile open-mpi 1.1.2 I've encounter the error message
> used as a title. Please find attached a tar.file cointaining:
> -the configure output and log
> -the make output
>
> I've try to correct the error and indeed changing line 98-99 in
> pfile_read_at_f.c
> from
> 98 if (MPI_SUCCESS == OMPI_FINT_2_INT(*ierr) &&&
> 99 MPI_STATUS_IGNORE != c_status) {
> 98 if (MPI_SUCCESS == OMPI_FINT_2_INT(*ierr) &&
> 99 MPI_STATUS_IGNORE != c_status) {
> allow continuing the compilation up to the next file containing
> precisely the same 'structure'. So I'm wondering what went wrong
> with my build. Can someone help me with that ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Pierre-Matthieu Anglade
> <build-problem.tar.bz2>

Server Virtualization Business Unit
Cisco Systems

  • application/octet-stream attachment: f77.patch