From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-19 11:04:21

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 02:35:27AM -0500, Resat Umit Payli wrote:

> Hi;

Hi!

> I am interested in using OpenMPI cross-cluster runs on the Grid
> environments.

Though it's not Grid, but "our" IPv6 code is intended to be run
on multi-clusters.

(if you're only looking for using all of your machines as long as
 they're reachable via IPv6 (which will be the default in uuuhh...
 only 10 years))

--
mail: adi_at_[hidden]  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver
Auch bei Wahrheiten muß man auf das Verfallsdatum achten.