From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-16 16:44:37

I'm not sure about running under cygwin at this stage - I have compiled the
code base there before as you did, but never tried to run anything in that
environment.

However, I believe 1.2 will operate under Windows itself. Of course, that
means using the Windows compilers...but if you have those, you should be
able to run.

I'll have to defer to my colleagues who wrote those wrapper compilers as to
why cygwin might be taking offense. They are all at the Supercomputing Expo
this week, so response may be a little delayed.

Ralph