From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-09 15:31:07

Hi Greg

All of the schema keys are listed in orte/mca/schema/schema_types.h. The key
you are looking for is the ORTE_PROC_LOCAL_PID_KEY.

You will also see a ORTE_PROC_PID_KEY. This one refers to the pid assigned
by the launcher - the other refers to the pid reported by the process from
its remote node.

Ralph