From: Bruno Monteiro (nanodevil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-06 09:28:06

Hello everybody,

    I'm a student from computer science and i doing a project about OpenMPI
and i need to compile a new version of this program from the scratch it
means that i need the UML or something like this to know how this program
work, it will be possible that someone send it to me, this is only for
academic research.

PS: the main idea is change something in functions send and received but
first i need to compile everything with this two functions with different
names without changing nothing inside only names.

Tks,

Best Regards,

B.