From: Brian W. Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-25 10:05:07

The create_listen_thread code should be on both the trunk and v1.2 branch
right now. You are correct that the heterogeneous fixes haven't moved
just yet, because they aren't quite right. Hope to have that fixed in the
near future...

brian

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006, Ralph H Castain wrote:

> There are a number of things in the trunk that haven't been moved over to
> 1.2 branch yet. They are coming shortly, though...once the merge is done,
> you might get a few more conflicts, but it shouldn't be too bad.

>>> Ok, I just saw something with "create_listen_thread" and so on, but
>>> didn't look closer.
>>
>> The "new" (current) oob/tcp (in the v1.2 branch) does not have Brian's
>> fix for #493. (the following constant is missing, the code, too)
>>
>> MCA_OOB_TCP_ADDR_TYPE_AFINET
>>
>> There are probably more differences...
>>
>> If you want, I can do the merge and we'll use my IPv6 oob with
>> all the patches up to r12050.

   Brian Barrett
   Graduate Student, Open Systems Lab, Indiana University
   http://www.osl.iu.edu/~brbarret/