From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-25 09:06:14

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 02:48:33PM +0200, Adrian Knoth wrote:

> > I don't see any new component, Adrian. There have been a few updates to the
> > existing component, some of which might cause conflicts with the merge, but
> > those shouldn't be too hard to resolve.
> Ok, I just saw something with "create_listen_thread" and so on, but
> didn't look closer.

The "new" (current) oob/tcp (in the v1.2 branch) does not have Brian's
fix for #493. (the following constant is missing, the code, too)

   MCA_OOB_TCP_ADDR_TYPE_AFINET

There are probably more differences...

If you want, I can do the merge and we'll use my IPv6 oob with
all the patches up to r12050.

--
mail: adi_at_[hidden]  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver
> Pine ist geil. Jedenfalls als Mailer.		(Holger Marzen und)
Pine stinkt.  Insbesondere als Mailer.		(Felix von Leitner in dasr)