From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-25 08:27:47

I don't see any new component, Adrian. There have been a few updates to the
existing component, some of which might cause conflicts with the merge, but
those shouldn't be too hard to resolve.

As far as I know, the oob/tcp component is relatively stable. Brian is doing
some work on it to enable us to detect daemon/node failures, so you might
want to coordinate with him.