From: Pak Lui (Pak.Lui_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-20 15:35:50

Hi Orion,

I wonder if you can try this:

use the PE_HOSTFILE that is generated by the qsh -pe my_pe for tight
integration, so the host names may be the ones without the "x". But then
in your mpirun command, specify the interfaces you would like to
exclude, e.g. all except for the gigE interface. See if that works instead.

-mca btl_tcp_if_exclude lo,all_my_non_gigE_if

--
Thanks,
- Pak Lui