From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-11 19:20:18

Brian,

The way the resize was done, led to unexpected behaviors. It was not
possible to know what the result of the resize was ... might be
smaller or bigger depending on the value on the stack at the call). I
commit a fix this morning. Let's wait few days before moving the 2
commits into the 1.2.

   Thanks,
     george.