From: Brian W. Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-11 17:09:31

Hi all -

A couple of weeks ago, I committed some changes to the trunk that greatly
reduced the size of the shared memory file for small numbers of processes.
I haven't heard any complaints (the non-blocking send/receive issue is at
proc counts greater than the size this patch affected). Anyone object to
moving this to the v1.2 branch (with reviews, of course).

   Brian Barrett
   Graduate Student, Open Systems Lab, Indiana University