From: Brian W. Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-11 17:09:31

Hi all -

A couple of weeks ago, I committed some changes to the trunk that greatly
reduced the size of the shared memory file for small numbers of processes.
I haven't heard any complaints (the non-blocking send/receive issue is at
proc counts greater than the size this patch affected). Anyone object to
moving this to the v1.2 branch (with reviews, of course).

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett
   Graduate Student, Open Systems Lab, Indiana University