From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-05 12:51:02

I have a problem with configure if no fortran compilers are detected. It
stop with the following error:

configure: error: Cannot support Fortran MPI_ADDRESS_KIND!

As there are not F77 or F90 compilers installed on this machine, it make
sense to not be able to support MPI_ADDRESS_KIND ... but as there are no
fortran compilers we should not care about. I try to manually disable all
kind of fortran support but the error is always the same.

   Any clues ?

   Thanks,
     george.

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite
hope."
                                   Martin Luther King