From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-28 00:31:03

Hello all

I have placed the final modules on the OpenRTE web site at:

http://www.open-rte.org/papers/tutorial-sept-2006/index.php

I have been told that my Powerpoint slides weren't correctly visible under
Windows due to some Mac incompatibility, and there has been at least one
request that I print only one slide/page. To keep things simple, I have
removed the Powerpoint versions from the web site - only pdf versions are
now available, printed one slide/page.

Anyone wanting a copy of the Powerpoint originals is welcome to contact me.

Ralph