From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 12:16:14

Hello all

I have attached a tentative agenda for this week's tutorial, based on inputs
received so far from planned participants. I have adjusted things to try and
accommodate the needs of a geographically distributed audience, and the fact
that - as sole speaker - I cannot possibly talk for hours on end without a
break.

Please feel free to comment and I will try to make adjustments. We will have
to play this a little loosely on the times - since I haven't given this
lecture before, I can't totally be certain of the time required to cover
each module. I also intend to skim some of the material (especially in the
intro) as most of the audience is already familiar with it.

Thanks
Ralph